01 // Style Inspiration

04 February 2015

STYLE INSP. 01



  coat  /   sweater  /  denim  /  beanie  / bag  / boots


With temperatures continuing to drop here in the east coast my outfits are still consisting of sweaters, my favorite Madewell denim and my parka. I really love that Sienna Miller is on the same outfit schedule as I am. This photo made me super excited because my Mansur Gavriel bag is set to arrive on my door step sometime this month , I hope. Back to this outfit, I know it's simple but I just really love this look it's the perfect way to dress up your winter coat especially a parka.
How do you dress up your bulky winter coat?

1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of sporting a bright cross body or handled bag and some sparkly jewels. I only have some riding boots and rain wellies, so I am not exactly equipped in the cute boot category, and the little booties chop up my legs all wrong.. so I style more up top than head to toe.

    That bucket bag is amazing! such a beautiful color! I hope you got the bright blue lining?

    Jordan Taylor
    petiteMODERN

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.