01 // Mix Tape

05 February 2015



To celebrate Valentine's day and my love for mix tapes I've decided to share some of my favorite love jams. I love listening to love songs especially when I was in high school oh my goodness I had The Smiths & The Cure on repeat that's all that went into my ears. I'll tell you what they don't make love songs like they use to no body makes you feel passion like Otis Redding he was always added to my mix tapes luckily my husband now owns the Master copy. If you are making a love mix for your significant other this year here are some you might want to add.
Have a fabulous weekend .


Fleetwood Mac //   You Make Lovin' Fun  (listen here)
Van Morrison // Crazy Love (listen here)
Marvin Gaye // You're All I Need To Get By (listen here)
Stevie Wonder // For Once In My Life (listen here)
Otis Redding // Try A Little Tenderness (listen here)
Beach Boys // God Only Knows (listen here)
Frankie Vallie // My Eyes Adored You (listen here)
Chicago // Happy Man (listen here)
Earth Wind & Fire // Reasons (listen here)
Lionel Ritchie // Still  (listen here)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.