This weekend i ....

16 March 2014

 
Last week started off with a little hiccup also known as a "viral infection", but after a couple of days of rest I was able to enjoy the weekend. I woke up with excitement on Saturday because my husband and I were going bike shopping and not to mention the weather was amazing we're talking spring like conditions. Bikes, well that was another story which I'll share tomorrow. After our bike adventure we went and enjoyed the rest of the day having a great dinner, picking up a few items at Madewell and ended the day with frozen yogurt and House of Cards.
 
How was your weekend?


(H&M rings)

(J.Crew post it notes on major sale)

1 comment:

  1. such lovely images <3

    XO Sahra
    Que Sera Sahra
    PS Be sure to enter my giveaway to win a tee or tank from By Luciana!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.