Things i'm loving

12 March 2014



I // I picked up this Gap cropped sweater a couple of weeks ago and it's been worn more times than I care admit. It's comfortable and light which is perfect for the winter. I only wish I would've picked up another color since it was on major sale.

II // These H&M gold bobby pins have been keeping my unwanted bangs in place as well as giving me a little pizazz to my dark hair color.

III // my mini cacti collection has been growing with every IKEA visit. They are just so small and too cute to pass up and not to mention they are like $2.99- what a steal.

IV // With the summer just around the corner I picked these New Balance for such a great price ($43). They are perfect for the weekend and not to mention so on trend.

V // Since we are in the process of redecorating our loft this book has been helping me with some much needed inspiration.

VI // This Madewell leather bracelet has been a great addition to my wrist. My husband gave me this for Christmas and I can't stop wearing it. Madewell has the best bracelets for such a great price.

VII // I still enjoy a pop of color on my lips however I love this muted pink. I picked up this Revlon "Stormy Pink" lipstick and really love the color especially for work it's perfect.

VIII // Gap has definitely stepped up their game. I picked up this button-up it's going to be perfect for this spring with some shorts, skirts and jeans. It's currently a bottom layer under a sweater until the weather warms up.

IX //  I can't tell you how much I love these J.Crew Aggie ankle boots they are perfection, I only wish I could've snatched up the brown ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.