3 ways to ...

30 July 2013

saint james


I finally bit the bullet and purchased the queen of stripes - Saint James. Thanks to J.Crew who was having a major sale this weekend and I snagged THIS  among other things I've been eyeing but wasn't about to pay full price for. I could never justify splurging on a cotton tee for $80 especially when I have about 10 striped shirts that I've bought for less than $10, thanks to Forever 21 {here} .  If your a striped t-shirt lover I believe you need to make the plunge and just do it. So I did. It's on it's way here and I cannot wait to wear it, I have a feeling that you will be seeing a lot of it. Here is my justification for the splurge like I told my husband "Saint James can be worn with everything" I think I did a pretty good job of proving it here. Don't you think?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.