I'm in a Zine

01 August 2013




One of the great things about blogging is all the amazing people you meet, you might remember Lauren when she was April's Chic Chick . Well this lovely lady has an amazing blog dedicated to one of my loves music called The Grey Estates. So it was only natural that we'd become BFF's. She asked me to create a page for her upcoming project - a Zine (online magazine). When Lauren asked " if I could dress like one rock star who would it be? " If I could dress like anyone it would be the lovely Binki Shapiro. What' s not to like about this chick she has style , dated a Stroke and lets not forget about her amazing vocals. Binki is basically who I'd like to be when I grow up. To read more about how to's and why's check out Lauren's zine over at The Grey Estates.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.