My night with ...

29 July 2013


Thursday we went to watch Parquet Courts do their thing at Baltimore's coolest venue Ottobar. As you all probably know I am a huge music lover so it's no surprise that catching a great band perform is my happy place. I was quite surprised by the venue it's in downtown Baltimore on N. Howard St. , this place was very small. Walking in I was intrigued by all the posters, stickers, wall art inside this place - poster from previous bands that have played there like White Stripes among others. We decided to catch the show from the upper level since this was a punk band I didn't feel like having my feet stepped on since I was in sandals. It's happen to me before and it was awful - I will spare you all the details on that story.
Parquet Courts went on promptly at 10:30pm these guys set up their equipment and just began to play. These four boys played their asses off with songs like Borrowed Time & Yr No Stoner. If you weren't a fan you definitely went home and bought their album Light Up Gold. The show was awesome with about 75 + in attendance jamming out to great rock punk bands. These guys are touring till the end of October so if they happen to be in your neck of the woods [check here] you must check them out.





Thank you Baltimore for another great show... until the next show.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.