Heartbreak & Lust

28 May 2013

j.crew wish list

Did you receive the new catalogue ? I sure did and let's just say it was full of heartbreak and lust, what's new. My husband saw this on the kitchen table and said "oh brother where's the list?" What can I say the boy knows my love for J.Crew. The photographs are breath taking and the clothes are casual with a splash of color and pattern just the way I like. If you are looking to buy me something here's my "current" list if you need my address don't be afraid to message me.

Vacationland blouse $125
Short - sleeve summerweight boyfriend sweatshirt $59.50
Hawaiian sunset popover $88
Button-front dress $148
Textured - stripe short $65
Collection Lillian leopard low wedges $298


1 comment:

  1. I live for J .Crew. I heart everything but sadly can afford only a few pieces.
    I currently live in Abu Dhabi and there is no J. Crew here, so I'm stocking up online during their sales for when I go home in July for the first time in almost a year.
    I am so excited for all my goodies that will be waiting for me!
    www.jadeblyssjourney.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.