Save or Splurge

27 March 2013


save or splurge

 
A couple of weeks ago I went to Target to buy a birthday card and well I don't know about you but it's impossible for me to go to Target and not buy more than one thing. I stumbled on these colorful wedges and instantly fell in love. J.Crew introduced these last summer and I passed up on them and it was nice to see a similar shoe for a reasonable price.  J.Crew has brought them back again however as much as I would love to buy the J.Crew version I can't imagine spending $128 on a summer shoe. To be honest I really didn't feel the difference between both. So in this case I saved myself $98 and went with the Target version in the red, I may even go back and purchase the black.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.