Weekend Getaway

29 March 2013

via
 
This weekend we are headed off to Pittsburgh to see one of our favorite bands Grizzly Bear play at Carnegie Hall on Saturday. We saw them back in September in DC (our first DC show) and we definitely didn't want to pass up the chance to see them again and we have never been to Pittsburgh so ... win win! Since we will be driving up I have been a busy bee working on a road trip playlist that will make the 4 hour drive not so dreadful. What better way to do that than with fun sing along music. I've added a mini playlist to give you an example of what my hubby and I love to listen to. Luckily we both have the same taste in music and I love to play music that brings back memories and we both can sing too. I hope you have a wonderful weekend and if you have any Pittsburgh recommendations please dish. You can follow me on as I document my trip on Instagram .
  

 
♪ Enjoy ! Have a great weekend !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.