06 September 2011

Hope everyone had a wonderful Labor Day weekend. I was lucky enough to escape tropical storm Lee / Katina and head home for the weekend. Something about being home feels so relaxing, no stress or pressure. I ate some good food, had some laughs and had my first outfit shoot. My friend Mia was kindly enough to take some outfit pics for me this Saturday , the weather was wonderful and my nerves were all over the place. It's one thing when it's just me and my camera it's a totally different thing when there are people around. My sister in law Kelle was nice enough to join me for support , thanks sissy! I'm crossing my fingers that I don't look too awkward. I will post as soon as Mia is finished editing them. Can't wait.
This weekend I gave my friends the big BLOG news , their reaction and support was wonderful. I am a lucky girl got to spend time with my friends , family and most importantly my niece Elliot ♥ Ready for the photo overload...


Home sweet home ♥
My sweet niece Elliot Rilo ♥

Had a blast as always with my BFF/older brother Richard and my sister in law Kelle. As we walked to our car my brother decided that he was gonna pose for an outfit shot ,as I began to snap away we heard "SMILE" from a car passing lol. I love my brother never a dull moment with these two not to
mention the love and support I get from them.

My besties (left) Chrissy , Monica and my sister Halo. Love these ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.