Shop till I drop

07 September 2011

This weekend I went to shop my little heart out at The Shops at La Cantera. This outdoor mall has many wonderful stores and my personal faves Forever 21 , J.Crew and oh yeah they have a Zara . Although I left empty handed at J.Crew and Zara . I made up for it at Forever 21 where I picked up these wonderful pieces. I am very excited about all the color and pattern for this fall I am most excited for all the leopard I am seeing. I still have a couple of pieces I need to get to complete my leopard collection, I am really excited about this leopard jacket I almost passed up. Get familiar with this jacket because you will be seeing it a lot on here. So stay tuned for upcoming posts.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.