02 / My Life Lately

29 February 2016





Wearing : If you follow me on Instagram then you will have seen me moon walking all over San Diego in these .

Feeling : Totally feeling these Patio pants by J.Crew I bought them in white and I now want another pair - the navy.

Eating :  I started dieting a few weeks ago and the only thing that gets me excited about eating my dinner is Wishbone's Red Wine Vinegarett dressing. That stuff is amazing boosts up any salad.

Wanting : These Zara sneakers in black & white! Yep I want them both.

Loving : Have you joined Snap Chat? Well it's a super fun and easy way to keep in contact with your friends.

Listening : Adele's new song 'All I Ask' is so good. (watch here)

Watching : I started watching Netflix's new gem Love it's so good. It definitely makes me miss my first car an 81' Mercedes Benz in navy - coolest car I've ever owned.

Obsessing : Mansur Gavriel Fall 2016 is simply perfection.

Anxious : We just bought tickets to go see Violent Femmes in May and I cannot wait. I've been waiting to see them since my youth.

Random thought ... I loved Full House as a kid and I'm pretty bummed that the new spin off Fuller House was pretty lame. Poor Deej , Kimmy & Steph.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.