05 / The perfect tee

01 March 2016




I bought this tee at J.Crew a few days ago I'm normally not a fan of their tees because most are quite fitting even if you size up it's still fits funky at least in my experience but this one is different from their usual tees.  The material is pretty thin (think tissue) which is great for those hot days and not to mention it's a crew neck - I love a crew neck. I'm very self conscious about my arms so I like for my tee's to go a little past my bicep which this tee does. I need one in every color STAT. Needless to say this tee has been on repeat from denim shorts to these Old Navy cropped denim.  I am loving Old Navy's Mid-Rise Rockstar jeans they fit just right below your naval which is what i'm digging these days. These cropped denim are super comfy with a little stretch and they have a side zipper at the bottom which gives it just a little edge. 





tee : J.Crew (small)  | shoes , jeans (wearing a 6 short), bag (old) : Old Navy | 
sunglasses : Warby Parker


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.