04 / Florals + Straps

25 February 2016




On my last Zara visit I spotted this dress on their sale rack and I wasn't sure about the fit it had everything I like in a dress : sleeves, crew neck and not form fitting. I know I'm not the only gal who is self conscious about parts of her body and this dress was a big help and not to mention it was on sale for $22. That's one thing I love about Zara when they have a sale they are very generous with the pricing - thanks Zara! These flats are also from Zara I love their shoes they are always on-trend and very affordable, half the shoes in my closet are from Zara. The only thing Is I wish the straps were adjustable because you can probably tell the straps are a little lose especially around my ankle but either way a great shoe. 



If you like these flats check out their current strap selection (here) 








dress, shoes : Zara | bag : Celine | glasses : Warby Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.