This was the year for denim I never considered myself a "denim gal" but apparently 2015 was my denim year. It's probably because I finally invested in some great denim all thanks to Madewell. After trying on all their denim style's they had to offer I fell in love with their high waisted skinnies. My style definitely has changed not drastically but it's more casual. Don't get me wrong I still love to dress up however my day to day is more casual. I'm curious to see how my style will change now that I am a west coaster.
2. These white denim jeans were/ are constantly on rotation they are Old Navy Rockstar denim and are so comfortable & flattering on me I always get asked about them. I wore this to see Billy Joel in concert and it was perfect for Baltimore's hot summer.
[top, bag : Madewell / jeans: Old Navy / shoes: Zara ]
3. I wore this outfit for my last night out with my Baltimore gals it was late September and chilly so this Gap denim jacket was perfect. This outfit has all my favorite items the perfect silk top, high waist denim and these fantastic flats I picked up from TopShop just before the trend went out of control. [top, denim : Madewell / jacket : Gap / shoes : TopShop / bag: Mansur Gavriel]
4. Once again those white denim jeans and those Zara flats that have been so over used but so loved. I wore this outfit for date night with my guy. I found those pink sunnies at Forever 21 for $3 and I love them. This bag oh the bag, I waited 8 months for this bag and it was worth the wait it's the perfect bucket bag believe me I've seen my share of bucket bags and this one it on point.
[bag : Mansur Gavriel / jeans : Old Navy Rockstar / shoes : Zara / top : Madewell]
5. I bought these J.Crew shorts two years ago and I'm so glad they still fit because they are perfect for the summer. I wore this for brunch with the gals and it was right in the middle of summer because my tan is so fresh. Those Zara sandals are over 4 years old but I can't seem to get rid of them they are my fave even though my soles are pretty much dunzo.
[sunnies : Warby Parker / top : Madewell / shoes: Zara / shorts : J.Crew ]
6. These Old Navy denim shorts and these Birkenstocks were on serious repeat that summer. Basically my summer wardrobe was denim shorts, striped tee and Birkenstocks.
[top : Madewell , shoes : Birkenstocks / shorts : Old Navy / bag : Zara ]
[ dress : Forever 21 / shoes : Zara / bag : Mansur Gavriel ]
8. This outfit screams fall doesn't it? Probably because it is , I didn't think these boots would go with much when I got them on major sale at Madewell but they do. They're a dark tan with a greenish tint to them so kind of like a neutral.
[jeans, boots, top : Madewell / bag : Zara / necklace : F21]
There you go 8 of my favorite outfits ! Which do you like ? I wasn't really sharing much on the blog this year but I promise 2016 will be different. If you'd like to see more outfits feel free to get your scroll on here .