04 // My current style

16 April 2015

my current style



My Everlane loafers came in a few weeks ago and it was love at first sight however once I put them on my feet were not so pleased. These shoes are narrow  as can be I ordered my size since the website states to order your regular size and if I were to go up a size they would've been to big for me. So I decided to keep them and  hope that the leather will loosen up a bit. They've slowly stretched out a tad the wider they get the happier my feet will be. I had the same problem with my Madewell oxfords but after some bruising and a handful of blisters my oxfords are now my most comfortable shoe - next to my tennis shoes. Back to this outfit , spring is here and it's time to throw on a light jacket,comfortable tee, your favorite white denim and go out and enjoy the sunshine and great weather.


denim jacket | tee | denim  | loafers | sunglasses | bag 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.