01 // Friday doodles

13 February 2015



Valentine's Day will be pretty low key for me since I'm trying to get over the crud aka upper respiratory infection. My expectations for Saturday are to sleep through the night without waking up and finally stop coughing. My husband normally keep it low key and this year will be the lowest of low key we are talking jammies , chicken noodle soup and maybe some chocolate. Since I've been home sick I've been able to finally put my doodles on paper and decided this year to share some of them on the blog. 
What are your plans this weekend ? Do you have any traditions ? 


4 comments:

  1. I'm digging the doodles. I too am working on getting over the crud...in my case it is a head cold. I'll be laying low and maybe catching some chick flicks or a glass of wine with gal pals..but mostly I'll be binge watching Nashville.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After a trip to Urgent Care this morning they said I now have a cold and gave me nothing for it. Ugh so I hope I get over this real soon. I haven't watched Nashville yet I'll have to check it out. Thanks for the sweet comment .

      XX-Myrna

      Delete
  2. Feel better! B and I spent yesterday just being sweet and enjoying our company, then Netflix binge watching. I made dinner for two which was nice, but sometimes It's best to not over-do it. Holidays like these can get so expensive, so we like to spread out the little favors and sweet gestures throughout the year.

    Get well soon!
    x, Jordan Taylor, petiteMODERN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jordan we do the exact same thing the only time we really go big is for our anniversary. I'm glad you had a great Valentine's day. Thank you for the sweet comments.

      XX-Myrna

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.