Friday Links I love

16 January 2015


Hello Friday! This week went by super fast , the weather was perfection (cold with sunshine) and the ice finally melted and I was able to ride my bike all week . I can't tell you how happy riding my bike makes me ... well I can but that would be totally off topic. This weekend is pretty jam packed we are going to see The Smiths tribute band tonight , drinks with friends on Saturday and Sunday I am finally getting that facial I've been talking about. So what are you doing this weekend?

^   Do you have anxiety?  Check out how this style blogger takes on anxiety:  Tackling Anxiety

^   I love a  great illustration .

^   Yoga is always a good work out.

^   Thoughts on this face ?

^    Bicycle + an  ouch

^    I am always so fascinated by the human body .

^    Guilty of these common grammer mistakes.

^    Need these / want this

1 comment:

  1. Myrna! Those Madewell Boots! <3 and I have to say, I make those grammar mistakes often...So I will be bookmarking this one for the hundreds of times I am unsure of the context! As for Renee... I can't tell what she has had done, or not done, but as long as she is happy, the media should be too, well, I guess its one less drama filled story to cover if there isnt some kind of scandal, right?

    This is a great link roundup, thanks for sharing!

    Jordan
    petiteMODERN

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.