Merry New Year !

28 December 2014

photo c/o


This year I can count the times I blogged in one hand well ok that's a bit drastic but nonetheless I've been a horrible blogger this year. My apologies. I started with great intentions but life just happened and well as much as I try to blog if I don't feel like I have anything to say then why blog. Am I happy with how I lived 2014? A little bit, I'm happy for the adventures we had this year along with all the new places we visited. ( 2014 resolutions ) I hope to soak up as much of the east coast as I can since our time here is coming to an end.

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday season!!! If you'd like to see what I'm up to you can follow me on Instagram (@my_beatboutique )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.