My life lately ...

17 November 2014




Wanting // I'm in need of a  new winter coat , I've gone with a knee length puffer for the past few years and it's kept me pretty warm but I am in need of a new one. I've been eyeing this one this one , and of course this practical one.

Planning // a trip to NYC to see Rockefeller Center lit up for the holidays. Luckily we've already seen all the touristy spots so this time around we will enjoy the city. What's your favorite spot during the holidays? 

Loving  // everything about Solange Knowles wedding that happened this weekend in New Orleans. Her style is so bold and so colorful that of course her wedding wouldn't be anything different. If you haven't checked out the photos you must thank you Vogue. (here)


Listening // Besides the Christmas music that I've been overdosing on Perfume Genius - Queen  has been on repeat this whole week. Great jam. (listen here)


Watching // last weekend we went to go see Whiplash at The Charles Theater and lets just say that there are no words that can express how good this movie is. It was one of those movies where I left inspired and envious of some people's determination. If it's playing in your city do yourself a favor and go see it. ( watch trailer ) 


Dying// Over these prints from the talented Jasmine Dowling. I can't decide between this one or  this one. I'm sure you've spotted her work around Instagram and Pinterest but if you haven't check this gal out she's fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.