Fall Style

30 October 2014

Fall Style




Sweater :   Madewell  // Jeans : Madewell //  Sneakers : Madewell //  Coat : Zara //  
Dress : Madewell //  Tights : H&M //  Flats : Zara  // Bag : Mansur Gavriel 



There's not much I can say for this post except I need a camel coat ASAP. I've been looking for one that doesn't drown my 5"2 body and I've stumbled upon a few that I love now to decide. I found a wool camel blazer last year at my local Goodwill and when I tried it on it fit like a glove and I finally got it dry cleaned and it's ready to be worn with everything.

Lets talk about this bag I've been stalking this bucket bag for the past 6 months but it was sold out EVERYWHERE finally Steven Alan sent out an email that pre-order was available and luckily I was able to snatch one up. I originally wanted the Flamma but that one was not available so I settled for the Ballerina and it's expected to arrive before Christmas and I CANNOT WAIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.