My life lately ...

08 October 2014



Last month I started a series called "My Life Lately" (see here) where I will give you a little recap on my life for those of you interested. This blog is slowly transitioning from a style blog to a life style blog unintentionally. With so much going on  in my life right now I am having less time behind the computer and spending the majority of my time studying and being a wife. Working full time , being a wife and part time student is not easy so my love for blogging has taken the back seat for now. Thank you to all of you who have stuck it out with me and stop by and visit my little spot on the world wide web.


Wanting :  I have been wanting this Mansur Gavriel Bucket Bag but the darn thing has been sold out everywhere the stalking will continue until it's mine. I'm in need of some brown leather boots and I think I might take the plunge with these Sam Edelman booties as well as these Madewell jeans .

Planning : Our camping trip is right around the corner so I've been preparing with multiple trips to REI . I've never been so I am pretty anxious and excited for this trip with nature. Luckily since I am a camping newbie I will have 13 other campers with us to show us the ropes. Expect me to clog up your Instagram feed so beware.

Loving : Pumpkin donuts, candy corn , the breeze on bike ride to and from work and my new souvenir tee I picked up in Austin.

Listening : Since we just got back from Austin City Limits I've been listening to Tune Yards - Nikki Nack on repeat. I wasn't able to see there set at ACL because they were on at the same time as my fave group hopefully I will get to see them soon.

Watching : What haven't I been watching from Sons of Anarchy, Homeland and Parenthood thank goodness for fall TV. I'm looking forward to a new show called Marry Me with the hilarious Casey Wilson - love her.

Missing:  Girls night out with my best girlfriends from home. I haven't spent time with my good girlfriends in quite some time and I miss them so much.


{post inspired by Ann-Marie Loves }

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.