Festival Style

03 October 2014

ACL style


Top   //  Denim Shorts // Sandals // Fanny Pack // Hat // Sunnies // Mophie Case

It's that time of the year again where music lovers join together and enjoy some great music and delicious food in the great city of Austin Texas. Austin City Limits Music Festival is one of the best places on earth from the people to the beautiful lawn at Zilker Park. For the past few years ACL has been our annual meet up spot for us and our friends from New Orleans kind of like a family reunion.
ACL brings out a lot of great style but as for this thirty something gal I will be roaming the lawn in denim shorts and a basic tee or tank for 3 days (obviously not the same clothes). I keep my style pretty simple and easy because it's still 80 degrees in Texas and lets face it you're at a park with about 150,000 other people so you will get stepped on and possibly rained on so I always keep my style practical. I purchased a fanny pack last year with the hope of wearing it to ACL this year  it doesn't hold much but the necessities phone & lip balm. I will be documenting my days at ACL on Instagram so if you'd like to follow along or if you plan on going to ACL hit me up. I'll be signing off for the rest of the week but don't forget to follow me on
 Instagram ( @my_beatboutique )  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.