My Life Lately ...

11 August 2014

currently


Summer's almost over and it's that time of the year to begin planning the final part of the year. 

Wanting - J.Crew's fall catalog arrived a few weeks ago and of course I want everything especially these loafers . When Madewell featured their fall wear I spotted this Celine look a like bag and I knew I had to have it. Needless to say my shopping has come to a halt in order to save up for my current wish list. 

Planning - The hubs and I have been talking about spending Christmas week in London and Paris. My brother is currently living in London so it would be perfect time to spend it with him and his family and to meet my brand new niece Claire. There's still a few things that need to be ironed out but so far so good, i'll keep you posted.

Wearing - I purchased  this Saint James top a few summers ago and it's my go-to every summer. When the weather begins to warm up this is the first thing I grab. I'm sure I sound like a broken record but what can i say i love my stripes. Along with stripes I have been loving this (Cotton Candy 45) Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter it's the perfect lip color for the summer. 

Listening - I'm a huge Interpol fan and I am beyond excited for their new album El Pintor coming out in September. They released the first single off El Pintor called "All The Rage Back Home" (watch here) and it has been on repeat non-stop. I'm lucky enough to be seeing these guys in October at Austin City Limits Music Festival and just bought tickets to see them when they play 9:30 Club in DC. 

{Post inspired by Ann-Marie Loves }

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.