Rompin' around

02 September 2014


Outfit posts are infrequent for me nowadays but when I threw this romper on I knew it had to be documented. Of course as I stepped outside the wind began to blow harder than it had been, thanks mother nature. This romper has been hanging in my closet since last year and after a brief browse through my closet I spotted it and I shouted " Hello Saturday night outfit! " The fit is a bit big on me now (yay!) so alterations will have to be made but I just wrapped a belt around it and away I went with a romper that's two sizes too big. This is my first romp so after a night out on the town it will probably be my last, I love the idea of a romper however I have the bladder of a 3 year old sooooooo now I know why I forgot about it sitting in my closet. Now lets talk about these shoes again how great are they? I've been wearing them all week annnd they went on sale and I may be purchasing them in black as well. They are the perfect flat for any season thank you Madewell again for making fabulous shoes. 

*More after the jump*






Shop this outfit : Romper : Forever 21  (similar) / shoes : Madewell / bag : Madewell (old) /
sunnies : Warby Parker / bracelets : Madewell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.