Labor day style

29 August 2014

labor day style
Shop this outfit :      crop top //skirt  // sandals // straw bag // panama hat //sun glasses 


Labor day is here can you believe it ? Oh my how this summer has flown by before you know it I will be talking all about Christmas, yes I said Christmas. Until then lets discuss this 3 day weekend I have coming up. Labor day snuck up on us so fast that we didn't have time to plan a quick getaway what's even sadder is I haven't been to beach once this summer (insert tears). Our weekend is open for anything that comes our way with that being said since the weather is still so warm my outfits will stay pretty low key. What ever it is you plan on doing this weekend ENJOY it!
Have a fabulous Labor Day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.