Inspiration Central

28 August 2014

jenna-lyons-jcrew-20
* all photos via Into The Gloss

Ladies and Gents for those of you who don't already know who this tall glass of water is this my friends is the lovely Jenna Lyons aka the face behind J.Crew. If you've read this blog and/or follow me on Instagram you know about my obsession with everything Jenna and J.Crew. Into The Gloss interviewed Jenna in her office and gave us all a peek into her work space and her favorite beauty products. I've shared a couple of my faves but feel free to read the whole interview here. 
More after the jump



jenna-lyons-jcrew-16

jenna-lyons-jcrew-7

jenna-lyons-jcrew-4

jenna-lyons-jcrew-5

jenna-lyons-jcrew-6

jenna-lyons-jcrew-1

2 comments:

  1. She is definitely a star! I love seeing any article about Jenna and following her journey.
    xo,
    nancy

    http://www.adoretoadorn.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great article. Loving fashion for game day right now. Always a great place to find great items.
    gameday dresses

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.