New Music : Interpol

26 August 2014



Today NPR shared Interpol's new album El Pintor (listen here) the album is set to be released September 8th but you can stream it here.  I've been anxiously waiting for this album for the past four years since I last saw them in New Orleans Voodoo Festival. Interpol is definitely one of my favorite bands every album they've released I've always loved and this one after listening to it of course is no different. There's a handful of new bands that attempt to duplicate their sound however are unsuccessful . I will definitely be buying this album on 9/8 and can't wait to hear it live at Austin City Limits Festival in October and in DC in November. I can not wait. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.