Monthly recap

30 June 2014



June you sure did fly by , July is here and you know what that means Christmas is right around the corner. I'm sorry to make you cringe but Christmas is my favorite holiday and I cannot wait for cool weather and Christmas songs.
I started this blog to document my life I would love to be able to look back one day and revisit my life as it was. So when I came across this post via Cocorrina blog and this is exactly what I'd love for a monthly recap, so here's a rough draft of a new series on the blog.

LISTENING : I've had Courtney Barnett album playing on repeat. It's perfect for the summers laying by the beach.
WANTING : I need some sun so I want to go to the beach now.
READING : I just started reading Tina Fey : Bossypants and it's hilarious.
WATCHING : Besides everything on Netflix I just finished Derek with Ricky Gervais and it's hilarious and sweet. It's a must watch!
FOLLOWING : I fell in love with Jasmine Dowling on Instagram and her blog is perfection.
WEARING : Since the heat has arrived I have been living in denim shorts, t-shirts and these J.Crew sandals.
GRATEFUL : For my husband and our new love for nature.
ENJOYING : Riding my bike around the city.
WAITING : For our upcoming San Francisco trip with my family.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.