This weekend i ...

14 April 2014

{ Baltimore's City Hall was the perfect view while I munched on a great sandwich}

This weekend was a pretty good one Friday started off with stopping at The Gathering of Baltimore to grab a bite to eat and enjoy the sunshine. I tried a grill cheese/mac & cheese sandwich which was probably one of the best grill cheese's I've ever had. Since the warm weather was here we headed to DC with about a million people to finally overdose on cherry blossom's. They were beautiful definitely worth the wait. I'll be sharing more pictures tomorrow. Overall it was a successful weekend and I was bummed to see it end. Now on to this four day work week. Happy Monday !
(more after the jump)



{Year 3 with my favorite J.Crew sandals}



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.