Lets make some lipstick

03 March 2014






 
Last month my girl Emily Schuman of Cupcakes and Cashmere did a post on making your own lip color (here) and I couldn't wait to try it.  My gal pal Faith from thats just fabulous also created a great lip color (see it here).  It's pretty easy just take two lip colors , mush them together and viola you have a lip color. The trickiest part is picking two lip colors that will make a great color. For the sake of saving my favorite lipsticks  I picked up some cheap-o lipsticks at Wal-Mart and began to play. I chose a pinkish mauve color +  a bright red = which made a orangey pink color - easy peasy! I love this idea and you bet I'll be making many more lipstick colors in the future.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.