W.W.W. no.12

03 March 2014

WWW 12

Sometimes when I'm having one of those mornings where I don't want to put much effort in my work look I always go for a button- up. Thanks to major sale opportunities my button- up collection has been growing more and more each season. Luckily my job is pretty laid back when it comes to work attire, so when I'm feeling saucy I wear a dress and when I'm feeling ehhh it's a button-up and skinnies. I have been eyeing these Zara bow kitten heels for quite some time however since I am pretty short sadly a kitten heel does not flatter me. However it doesn't stop me from playing dress up with them.
What do you wear to work or school  when you're having one of them days ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.