Hello March

07 March 2014


So, its my birthday month and I will be in my mid 30's (gasp!). Normally I love my birthday's , I love the feeling of having another year on my side however last year was not a good birthday for me. I now wish I could've redone the day but oh well , lesson learned. My Dad always said to us "making decisions isn't the hardest part , its living with those decisions made" and he was right. I am enjoying my 30's they are way more fun than my 20's. My 20's were all about finding who you are, who you want to be and what you want to be. I'm still asking myself some of those questions however who I am is NOT one of them. Ladies in your 20's if I can give you a piece of advice - do not worry about turning 30 it is and continues to be one of the best decades I've had. I'm comfortable in my skin, I love who I am as a person and I am so appreciative.
This years birthday is going to be a thousand times better, why? For starters my Mom will be in town this weekend and there's talk around my house that this girl will be getting a bike for her birthday.
I hope you have a fabulous weekend see you back here on Monday.


1 comment:

  1. Love your dad’s advice! so TRUE. my dad always had good advice too... Happy Birthday Month :) you don’t look a day past 21!! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.