a girl & her bike

24 March 2014

 
This girl got the bike she had been asking for. If you remember my last post (here) I did not have a good experience looking for a bike. Well Thursday I came home and found this beauty in my home with bow and all. I swear I have the best Hubby in the world. I'm not ready for this bad boy to take me to work but Saturday the sun was out and the Hubby took me out to an empty parking lot to help me get my bicycle legs back. I fell once and have the bruise to prove it but I think that's exactly what needed to happen so that my fear would go away. I dusted myself off and jumped back on and rode back and forth in this large, empty parking lot with my fear slowly diminishing.
 
(more after the jump)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.