Working Women Wednesday

19 November 2013

WWW



 
Sweater (here) /   Similar skirt (here) / J.Crew crossbody (here) / Kate Spade watch (here) / Zara shoes (here)


My work attire consists of pencil skirts in different colors, patterns and length (above or under knee). I always feel so put together when I wear a pencil skirt and basic pointed heels. Normally I'm not a turtle neck kind of girl however J.Crew has revamped them in a slim flattering way. Turtle necks always felt so frumpy to me until now. When it comes to work attire (depending on the office) I like to keep it simple but still adding some color to any outfit whether it's with colorful tights, patterned top or bottom and/or a bright lip. What are your work attire essentials?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.