21 November 2013

face time


Since the temperatures have dropped (hello, winter) my skin care routine has had some recent changes. I had been breaking out quite a bit and I couldn't figure out what was causing it. After a few minor changes I think I finally have found what's going to carry my face through winter. These products have been life savers especially Clinique's dark spot corrector. It has helped my skin tremendously from evening out my skin tone and fading away old blemishes. I like to try new products every now and then however this combination is working quite nice so I will be sticking to it. You may notice I didn't include SPF which I do use (this one) and anti aging which I am currently having try outs for. I have tried a couple that either have caused some serious break outs and/or have irritated my skin. Until I actually find one that works I will just have to keep it old school and keep it simple. Any recommendations ? What are you currently using ?

1. Neutrogena facial cleanser
2. Neutrogena deep cleanser
3. Simple cleansing facial wipes
4. Johnson & Johnson baby oil - great for removing eye make-up
5. Clinique Clarifying lotion(toner)
6. Clinique Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector (must have)
7. Pond's Dry Skin Cream





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.