Summer Playlist : vol 5

26 July 2013


via

It's seems summer is slowly coming to an end, yesterday's temperatures definitely proved that with a whopping 75 degrees. It was perfect if only it was 75 degrees everyday I would be a happy gal. This weekend will be pretty laid back enjoying the weekend with my husband and this wonderful weather we are suppose to be having. Since it is Friday and you know what that means "Summer Playlist" day ... today's summer playlist was put together by my lovely husband. Luckily we both have the same taste when it comes to music so life's been easy. When making summer playlist's I've asked myself or guests "what music do you want to hear when you're at the beach/ pool ?" This is what my guy came up with.
 
Have a great weekend
 

 
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.