Stocking Stuffers under $50

28 November 2012

stocking stuffers 1

// iPhone case // lipstick // Essie nail polish // accessories // belt // backup battery //

Here are some of my stocking stuffer wishes. Instead of the usual candy, desk frames, and gift cards here are some great ideas all for just under $50. These are items you don't have to break the bank for you can easily substitute with an inexpensive choice. Most of these except for backup battery you can purchase at your local Target. While your at Target browse the dollar bins, I usually can find great gifts for under $5. Grab $20 and start stuffing those stockings.

1 comment:

  1. Ah yeah, I always forget about accessories. That's what I am gonna do this year, look out for great accessories my girlfriends will like. Yay!

    x
    Sabrina
    apixiesviewonfashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.