the weekend that was...

14 October 2012


This weekend went by too fast we enjoyed my Mister's homemade burgers Octoberfest Samuel Adams and date night at Johnny Rockets. Johnny Rockets was a bit of a bust for me it was my turn to pick the place and I pictured a night of great diner burgers, fries and a good malt shake. The wait was never ending for us. Food was ok - not worth the build up.
It was also that time of the year again Austin City Limits Music Festival was happening this weekend and thank you for who ever thought of live streaming. Saturday evening I had the chance to watch Jack White shake his thang in Austin in my pj's and a Shock Top in hand. Can't think of a better way to spend my weekend.
What did you do this weekend?


check out a clip of his performance {HERE}

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh I want a burger now, seeing these pictures here! But thanks for giving me an idea for what to make for dinner ;)

    x
    Sabrina
    apixiesviewonfashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.