Pattern pant craze

27 June 2012

top : The Loft | pants : F21 | sandals : Nine West | glasses : Warby Parker (Huxley)| watch : Michael Kors


I think it's safe to say that pattern pants is my thing {here, here} especially this summer.  at first glance you would think they were pj's but once you get a closer look you realize it's just fun and comfort in one simple piece of clothing.  they can be dressed up with a fun sandal or heel and toned down with a simple flat.  here are a few i'd like to add to my collection : pp1, pp2, pp3,  have you jumped on the pattern pant craze yet??

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love patterned pants, but I only have a couple pairs. Must buy more!

    xo,
    Hannah
    www.chillairandperfume.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.