Home sweet home

27 June 2012

pants : NY&Co. | tee : concert tee | oxfords : Urban Outfitters | headwrap : F21 | watch : Warby Parker (Huxley)





Something about a concert tee that makes me feel at home.  maybe because of my love for music or the memories the tee brings me. i've been lucky enough to have been a part of some great shows, although i still have a few i'd like to cross off my list. wearing a concert tee can be tricky at times however when paired with some classic oxfords a pop of color on the lips the look comes together.   

2 comments:

  1. I'm a big t-shirt gal and love how you styled your concert tee:)
    xo,
    www.abitofsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I NEED a black keys tee!!!
    I love this outfit..colored denim, oxfords, head wrap...you are such a cutie.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.