Polka yellow

30 April 2012

tee : JCrew | pants : F21 (here) | shoes : Zara | belt : thrifted (similar) | clutch : Coach
bracelet: Target | ring : thrifted | glasses : Warby Parker (huxley)





hello there! did you forget what i looked like ? sorry for the lack of outfit posts i've been a busy bee over here. now that we are back on track lets talk about this tee- i recently purchased this tee at jCrew and i love it. the fit is amazing and did i mention it's super duper soft. if you follow me on Instagram you've probably seen me wear this tee about a zillion times(see). and since my paycheck is automatically deposited into my jCrew account i will be purchasing a few more this weekend. ok so i'm a bit obsessed with these tee's. my name is myrna and i am addicted to jCrew's vintage tee's- admitting your addiction is phase one in recovery...right?

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving this outfit combo. You bought the shirt to wear it right?! So wear the heck out of it.
    I'm so jealous of all you jazz festivities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course you can wear adorable things like this and get away with it! Not me :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.