Hello Boston ...

04 June 2012


The huz and i were lucky enough to spend Memorial day weekend in bean town aka Boston . our hotel was centrally located to everything we wanted to see. we went to a RedSox game, visited MIT & Harvard campuses, walked around Beacon Hill and made our way to the famous Cheers bar . where we had a couple of brewskies in our $6 souvenir mugs. it was the perfect place to reconnect after being apart for 3 1/2 months. thank you everyone for all your recommendations. here are some pics from our trip - stay tuned this week for pics from our first Fenway experiance.



















2 comments:

  1. I love the pic with the map. I am obsessed with Maps lately..can't wait to buy a DC one when I go. I also love the belt you have on with the blue skirt. I am still so excited for you that you are reunited with your hubby. Am I weird?! Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just went for the first time and fell in love! How beautiful is it. I could definitely live there minus the cold winters.
    Great photos!

    xx,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.