Love thy self...

06 May 2012






I started watching The Conversation on LifeTime incase you haven't watched it you must- ladies that is. Amanda de Cadenet {photographer who also happens to be the wife of Nick Valensi of  The Strokes} interviews  gals such as Jane Fonda, Gwyneth Paltrow, Rita Wilson, Zoe Saldana just to name a few and asks them to speak about questions and concerns that women face at any age. I was hesitant at first -not really into the whole "girl power" movement however my curiosity got the best of me and i watched episode one and it spoke to me. Now on to why i am talking about this show and this ring----
Well every now and then us women have a tendency to forget about our needs and most importantly US as an individual. "I" gets lost in the everyday we live , either it's work , a family or being too busy to stop and take a breather for ourselves. So i decided to purchase this ring i saw on Etsy - Moodi Chic as a reminder for myself to remember the following :

I am important
My thoughts and feelings are important
What do I want
and more important LOVE MYSELF.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.