Head wrap this

03 May 2012

pants/top/wrap/shoes/scarf : JCrew | belt/cuff : F21 | clutch : Coach | glasses : Warby Parker (huxley)






Since the summer is here I figured digging out my linen pants were a must. I have a love / hate relationship with linen although i love the look and feel of a good crisp linen pant however - once i put these pants on the .02 seconds it takes me to grab my shoes INSTANT wrinkle happens. Ugh! Why ? I don't understand how doing the norm : walking , sitting and standing my pants look like i just rolled out of bed. Is there a secret to keeping linen wrinkle free that i don't know? If so please feel free to leave me that secret so that I can wear linen without embarrassment.



2 comments:

  1. Love this look. I also hate the way linen pants get all wrinkled (and pencil skirts for that matter). The tragedies of being a girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes starching linen can help but you have to be patient enough to use it while ironing. I think the whole look is great but especially the balance through your top belt and pants. Everything is hitting you in the most flattering spot.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.