Mama knows best

08 May 2012


top : Target (Jason Wu) | pants : F21 (here) | clutch : Zara| shoes : gift from Mama | glasses : Warby Parker





cue >> down pour
This weekend the weather was all over the place it went from sunny, windy and rainy all in one day. As I began to pose for this last pic the rain had other plans for this style blogger. Last year my Mama came down to visit me and she brought me these shoes which i was a little hesitant because of the color (almost white but with a gray tint). she must have known what my future self would have wanted because Friday night as i began to put this outfit together i could not find the right shoe until i remembered i had these cuties that haven't even been used. I then snapped a nice pic of them and sent it over to my Mama with this simple message  "Mama you always know best." It's in those moments that you know the power of a Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.