Curtain top

16 November 2011

Top/Ring : Thrift Store | Pants: The Limited | Booties: Steve Madden | Handbag: Banana Republic | Glasses : Warby Parker




FYI: My co-worker just pointed out to me the other day that I do something
funny with my right foot when I stand... I never realized it till NOW.

I found this top this Friday at my local Goodwill for $2.49 it's 100% silk and has buttons in the back and looks like a normal button up top backwards. I am still undecided on the sleeves to either make this short, 3/4 or keep as is. Thoughts??? The pattern is so fun it was screaming out to me, it reminded me of my Mom's old curtains she use to have when I was younger. So on this Friday Goodwill trip I left with this wonderful top, a black pencil skirt and a Calvin Klein belt all for just $6.49. A full outfit for less than $7 you can't go wrong.

5 comments:

  1. First of all I need to say that I love the adorable little faces your making. Fashion blogging doesn't always have to be so serious :)

    The black and white blouse goes perfectly with the pop of red in your pants. You look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, love the title of this post! Inspiration comes from all places!

    Caitlin
    www.my-grandmothers-gucci.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so lovely in this outfit! vintage and mod at the same time....those pants are really awesome :)

    xx, Ally

    pinsandroses.blogspot.com
    *EXCITING LADAKH GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG*

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are rockstar fabulous girl! i love how you pulled this outfit together with the boots and red pants. perfection!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much ladies for your kind words and for commenting :)

    XX-Myrna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.