06 / My Life Lately

05 July 2016




Wearing Levi's shorts, Birkenstocks & basic tee I know ... groundbreaking.

Feeling like i'm ready for cooler weather and for my husband to come home.

Reading just about finished with Anderson Cooper's book The Rainbow Comes & Goes .

Wanting this off-the-shoulder top , this navy jumpsuit , and you know my love for a crop pant .

Listening to a lot of podcasts as of late I have been rotating Marc Maron's - WTF w/ Marc Maron , The Joe Rogan Experience & I am Rapaport w/ Michael Rapaport.

Watching Ray Donovan so pumped about the new season which started a few weeks ago.  Also TNT's new show Animal Kingdom with Scott Speedman it's so good.

Working on my ceramics class. It started a few weeks ago and I made my first slab piece on Saturday and it was a bust because of the instructor. I'll explain later once I get it back.

Eating heirloom tomatoes, avocado and cucumber salads all day everyday.

Instagram obsessed with Taylor Sterling from Glitter Guide. Her Insta feed is the perfect pink.

Random thoughts ... really stoked about SJP new show Divorce (watch trailer) .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.