Hello Summer !

22 June 2016


Summer is here and so is the heat so for the next few months I will be living near the beach. This is my first summer as a Californian and if you need me i'll be living on the beach for the next few months till it gets down to 60 degrees. My beach essentials are as follows beach blanket,  a good book, sunglasses , a large hat , snacks ,  a good swimsuit and lots of SPF. I recently took advantage of Madewell's 30% off sale and scored this beach blanket. I cannot wait to have picnics on it and lay around the beach. Below you will find my 5 favorite swim suits at the moment. 

What are your beach essentials ?



1. Madewell - top , bottom
2. Zara  - one piece 
3. Old Navy -  top, bottom
4. Asos - one piece
5. Urban Outfitters - one piece

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.